Where can be found webmail address in... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12/4/2013 2:45:10 AM
Hi all. The target is to know if someone (OS Win7) uses webmail, and which adddress he uses. I found in Win7 registry a branch named DOMStorage, where there are SOME of the emails (with login) that where used on a PC. But, for example, if i login on my gmail account, there couldnt be found anything in registry. Performing filesearch on a PC by keyword also didnt give any results.
Be grateful for any thoughts on this matter. I presume, there also could be web forms cache enabled, so user just pick his login, when go to his webmail. Where is this cache storaged? In a folder?
Post #1536
Posted 9/8/2014 9:27:08 PM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Moderators
Last Login: 11/14/2013 3:17:47 PM
This is the function of a web proxy. You could potentially look at events 5156 or 5157 to see what IP's the user has visited.
Post #1570
Posted 11/5/2014 2:54:18 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/5/2014 2:41:47 AM
web mail settings for windows 8 E‑mail addresses. Store as many e‑mail addresses as you want for a contact, and set one as the preferred address.

A picture. Adding a picture of a contact can help you remember the person.

Phone numbers. You can store home, work, mobile, and fax phone numbers for a contact.

Street addresses. You can store home and work street addresses for a contact.

Family information. You can store information about a contact's spouse or partner, children, gender, birthday, and anniversary.

Website addresses. You can store home and work website addresses for a contact.

Notes. Use this space to add any other information about a contact.

Also have some extra features in there
Post #2585
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 7:58am