Member '-' removed from Domain Local group "... Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 10/17/2013 10:38:49 AM
Gentlemen, I would like to raise a question regarding group object change events occurred in the domain which we think is not correct. We received few notifications through a third party application stating that a member '-' was removed from Domain local security group " Administrators " by " Domain controller$ " .Tried to find details in security logs resulted nothing but with the same entries. What would be the cause for this behavior and why would the computer account of the domain controller remove an unknown member from Administrators group. Is this some kind of automation or of any significance. Please help in understanding the above event.

Thanks, Bruce
Post #1155
Posted 3/19/2013 6:59:05 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 3/19/2013 11:22:24 PM
Unexpectedly one of the users from the Remote desktop user rights in windows 2003 server with SP2, but i have verified the security logs from the eventvwr event id:637, there is no activity found it.
Already account management has been enabled for audit success and failure.
Can you share with me, how can i find who has removed? It is bug in windows 2003?

Thanks
Yasir
Post #1187
Posted 3/19/2013 11:24:19 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 3/19/2013 11:22:24 PM

Unexpectedly one of the users has removed from the Remote desktop user rights in windows 2003 server with SP2, but i have verified the security logs from the eventviewer event id:637, there is no activity found it.
Already account management has been enabled for audit success and failure.
Can you share with me, how can i find who has removed? It is bug in windows 2003?
Post #1188
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 5:53am