How to Download the Free Windows Security Log... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/26/2012 11:00:15 AM
Trying to download the Free Windows Security Log Quick Reference Chart and not seeing the link.  Is this a problem with IE?  I enter my email address and I'm taken to the page to download it, but all I get is prompeted to enter my email address again. 

Would appreciate some assistance.

THanks

Post #1133
Posted 11/21/2012 11:05:39 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 4/13/2009 5:07:47 PM
Doug,

It's working for me.  Just to make sure you did it correctly here are the steps:

1.  http://www.ultimatewindowssecurity.com/securitylog/quickref/Default.aspx and enter email address.

2.  You will receive an email and click on the first link in the email.

3.  That link should take you to a page with the download link.  Underneath the bold letters that say "Download quick reference chart" will be "Download the chart" which is a link that will download a zip file with the chart.

If that still isn't doing it for you, try another browser.  It's working for me in IE and Chrome.   If that doesn't work send your email address to info@ultimatewindowssecurity.com and reference this post and tell them to send your case to Barry.  I'll get you the chart if needed.

Thanks

Barry

Post #1145
Posted 11/26/2012 11:00:30 AM
Forum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/26/2012 11:00:15 AM
Thanks - That worked.

Doug

Post #1146
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 1:18am