Security Log not recording events for five... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/20/2018 5:45:45 AM
I have a Windows 2012 AD made up of 5 servers. No issues except that when I look in the Security log at the events I notice that events are only logged for a minute and then nothing for five minutes and then logging starts for 1 minute and then stops again for 5 minutes. So on and so on all day log. It is only the security log that does this. The other logs record 24x7. It is not filtering. I have changed size, removed logging events from Group policy and no difference. It is as if the servers are all doing something at five minute intervals and are too busy to log events. Any one have any ideas?
Post #7483
Posted 7/22/2018 6:12:45 PM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Moderators
Last Login: 11/14/2013 3:17:47 PM
Take a look at the events that are being generated to see if there is anything that would indicate an issue. If the system is too busy to generate events then there should be an event for that. Look for events 1100 to 1108.
Post #8484
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 5:20pm